Friday, February 15, 2013
Classical Guitar Music for Sleep and Relaxation
I'm excited to announce the release of my latest album, Music for Sleep and Relaxation. This album is a collection of solo guitar pieces, many are arrangements of famous melodies such as Debussy's Clair de Lune and the Beethoven's Pathetique Sonata. There are many "Sleep" albums already out there, so why another one? My problem with many of them is that they are so full of synthesized sounds and sound effects they sound like a trip to outer space. A sleep album to me means more than just synths and slow tempos, it means songs of comfort. If you can't sleep, it's often because you are stressed, worried, etc. So my album contains melodies that are familiar and comforting. I hope you enjoy it!
Available as a download at: iTunes , Amazon.
Or as a physical CD.
1. El Noi De La Mare - Anonymous - 2:14
2. Gymnopédie No. 1 - Erik Satie - 2:51
3. Clair De Lune - Claude Debussy - 3:48
4. Canon in D - Johann Pachelbel - 3:39
5. Lascia Ch'io Pianga - G.F. Handel - 2:02
6 Largo from "New World Symphony" - Antonin Dvorak - 2:08
7. Españoleta - Gaspar Sanz - 2:05
8. Gymnopédie No. 2 - Erik Satie - 2:23
9. Estudio No. 5 - Fernando Sor - 2:41
10. Sheep May Safely Graze - J.S. Bach - 3:53
11. Largo from "Xerxes"- G.F. Handel - 2:11
12. Romanza - Anonymous - 2:46
13. Arioso - J.S. Bach - 2:27
14. Gymnopédie No. 3 - Erik Satie - 2:03
15. Wachet Auf - J.S. Bach - 2:24
16. Estudio No. 1 - Fernando Sor - 1:46
17. Adagio from "Pathetique Sonata" - L.V. Beethoven - 3:05